Saira Khan: Pakistani-origin TV host 'threatened with murder' after 'not following Islamic saire'

 Saira Khan gained popularity when she joined Reality So the Apprenticeship in 2005 

Saira Khan gained popularity when she joined Reality So the Apprenticeship in 2005
GETTY IMAGES

Saira Khan, a leading Pakistani-born TV journalist in Britain, said she has received death threats after she revealed that she did not follow Islamic Saire. 

Saira Khan, a former panellist of the programme 'Loose Women' popular among women, explained her thinking about religion earlier this week in the British newspaper Daily Merr. 

He said that women like me, who are Muslim and those who are Asian, have a problem with others who have a say in us without saying anything about us. ' 

Saira Khan said she has received death threats in an Instagram live on Monday. 

He posted a statement on his account saying that he has been tossed online and used dirty language. 

Saira Khan had a reputation for taking part in a reality show 'Apprenticeship'. She then went on to be seen in programmes called 'Dancing on Ice' and 'Celebrity Big Brother'. 

For the past five years, she has been a panellist on the British channel' 'Love Women', but she quit the show in December. 

What did Saira Khan say? 

 
H SOURCE OF THE PICTUREGETTY IMAGES 

Saira Khan gained popularity when she joined Reality So the Apprenticeship in 2005
GETTY IMAGES

In a column in the newspaper, Saira Khan said she wanted to explain her stand for '(her) good.' ' 

He wrote, 'I feel that after this disclosure as a public figure, other Muslims will no longer be misunderthesised about me and thus will not hurt them in being able to get out of me. ' 

'People understand that because our parents are Muslims, we will follow Islam. We must have read the Quran, we fast every Ramadan, we do not drink, and we do not have sex before marriage. ' 

Saira Khan said many aspects of her lifestyle are not in keeping with Islam. 

For example, their clothing, drinking and 'hiding' with their boyfriend. ‘ 

The broadcaster Saira Khan also mentioned that she had adopted a girl and did not follow Islamic laws regarding inheritance rights for her daughter. 

She further said, 'I respect those people who have Islam in their lives and there are some very good people among those I know. ' 

'I'm not as good as him, however. I have tried many years not for me but for my parents and the rest of the family. ' 

"Growing up in a Muslim family in practice, most of my values are based on the spiritual aspects of the Muslim faith," he said. But I am also impressed with other spiritual teachings. ' 

How was the column reacting? 

Saira Khan gained popularity when she joined Reality So the Apprenticeship in 2005
GETTY IMAGES


Saira Khan stayed on the panel of the popular women show , Loz Women, for five years 

Saira Khan recently made an Instagram live during which she said that she has received death threats ever since the publication of her article. 

He released a statement on Instagram on Tuesday, repeating that he was 'threatened, abused and truded.' ' 

He said, 'I am expressing such hatred with how I have won my life by my own will. It is beyond my understanding. ' 

But he added that he has also got the support of several fawalours. They shared screenshots of some messages that were sent to them. 

Saira Khan said that 'in the last 24 hours, many women have contacted her and expressed concerns about living their lives according to their wishes. ' 

'Well, I like to keep the environment encouraging and positive, I can't forget that as a woman, I have a duty to help other women on the platform I have. ' 

'We don't have to look the same to feel each other's pain. I feel your pain if you suffer. ' 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day, month, year, century

Adventure on Winter's To: Was Ali Sadpara involved in the campaign as a koh-pea or a porter?

Democracy Index 2020: Pakistan ranked 105th in terms of 'hybrid system' in terms of democracy